http://yourblog.blogspot.com
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
My Passion



My passion is Piano. I absolutely love it. I can emmerse myself in my music and play. I wish I was able to play by ear. Unfortunately I have not been playing long enough to even think of being able to play wonderfully at all... I have only been playing for 2 1/2 years and I'm really glad I've been able to experience this joy! WHICH COMES TO MY QUESTION~~

What is your guys' passion in life?
Do you like designing clothes?
Love to draw?

Answer in my Tagboard please!

0 comments


HEY!

You are in my blog. Have a nice day!

This is your own welcome box, so you must insert your own welcome message... :D

Music



the story has just begun

Ahh Jaejoong - DBSK - SHINee!! - CHORRY~!!!! - Dreams? - Personality Check? - Boredom. - Roses. - Life=Coffee? - Dunno... -

unforgettable

uknow ~ hero ~ junsu ~ micky ~ max

hello again

Let's talking on tagboard! XD
Why don't you try cbox?^^

thanks to

TVXQ that made me inspired, and Blogger for make this blog online!