http://yourblog.blogspot.com
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
I ♥ You



Chelsea-Since you're having so much trouble with this guy, I have decided to write a poem for you. Well it's not really a poem either? BUT it probably will not sound good because I don't rhyme or anything like that. I am sorry for Anything that I write that does not sound very good...

Yes or No?
Maybe So?
Love or Like?
It's all confusing.
But It all works out.
I slowly.
Softly.
Quietly.
Utter the words.
I love you.
In my heart.

I hope it works out for you Chels!

0 comments


HEY!

You are in my blog. Have a nice day!

This is your own welcome box, so you must insert your own welcome message... :D

Music



the story has just begun

Young Love - My Passion - Ahh Jaejoong - DBSK - SHINee!! - CHORRY~!!!! - Dreams? - Personality Check? - Boredom. - Roses. -

unforgettable

uknow ~ hero ~ junsu ~ micky ~ max

hello again

Let's talking on tagboard! XD
Why don't you try cbox?^^

thanks to

TVXQ that made me inspired, and Blogger for make this blog online!