http://yourblog.blogspot.com
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
YOU WISH



YOU WISH YOU HAD GLASSES HALF AS COOL AS HERS! :D:D It's pretty cool huh? XDXD SO today we had intermurals against a class at at my school. For those of you who don't know, and you probably don't, intermurals are usually beach volleyball against a different class in the morning. It's only on Wed. and you guys have to have your teacher sign your class up. SO we did boys vs. girls and the girls lost horribly. It was quite funny though seeing as how so many people got hit by the volleyball in their face. One girl served the beachball and it popped right when she hit it so we could no longer use it... TT^TT OH WELL. I had a quiz in science too. IT WAS POOOO. Yea my science teacher, when he was giving us the answers to grade someone else's paper, HE WENT SO FAST. HE WAS LIKE NINJA!! WAPOW! BUT that resulted in my paper not being graded because he went too fast... TT^TT Hopefully he'll grade it for me! ^O^ In english I actually had a lot of fun! We got to read a book called "Farewell to Manzanar" and I really like it actually. After that was PE and we had to do basketball drills yet again... I didn't LIKE! Basketball is NOT my forte. Most sports arn't. XDXD After that was Geography and now I have ANOTHER project to do RIGHT AFTER I just finished another project in that class... Poo. I'm so sorry this post was so long!! TT^TT
On the bright side, I think it was the longest post I've ever made! ^^"

0 comments


HEY!

You are in my blog. Have a nice day!

This is your own welcome box, so you must insert your own welcome message... :D

Music



the story has just begun

TEEHEE - So Me. - I ♥ You - Young Love - My Passion - Ahh Jaejoong - DBSK - SHINee!! - CHORRY~!!!! - Dreams? -

unforgettable

uknow ~ hero ~ junsu ~ micky ~ max

hello again

Let's talking on tagboard! XD
Why don't you try cbox?^^

thanks to

TVXQ that made me inspired, and Blogger for make this blog online!