http://yourblog.blogspot.com
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Over the Rainbow



~Somewhere Over The Rainbow~
Where's the start and end of the rainbow??!! I CAN'T FIND IT!
WHICH leads me to my question. Where the heck is it and is there really a pot of gold at the end? Which is the starting point and which is the ending point!! WHAT IF you started in the middle then chose the WRONG WAY and ended up going to the start of it and then having to walk ALL THE WAY back over to the end. That'd be POO! >O< Sooooooo Which do you guys think is the start of the rainbow or the end? Left or Right? Or maybe in the MIDDLE! ^O^

0 comments


HEY!

You are in my blog. Have a nice day!

This is your own welcome box, so you must insert your own welcome message... :D

Music



the story has just begun

FLY - CANDY~ - YOU WISH - TEEHEE - So Me. - I ♥ You - Young Love - My Passion - Ahh Jaejoong - DBSK -

unforgettable

uknow ~ hero ~ junsu ~ micky ~ max

hello again

Let's talking on tagboard! XD
Why don't you try cbox?^^

thanks to

TVXQ that made me inspired, and Blogger for make this blog online!