http://yourblog.blogspot.com
Monday, November 22, 2010
Happy~



I've just been rather happy these few days! Happy happy happy! ^^ I really want to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows though... TT^TT I'm sort of a Harry Potter fan, but not so much anymore! ^^ I didn't get to see the Half Blood Prince one though... TT^TT POO Anyways I hope I can. If I can't then I'll probably stay at home and watch Edward Scissorhands, The Wizard of Oz, or Titanic? XDXD I'm thinking about a Movie Marathon with my family! ^^

0 comments


HEY!

You are in my blog. Have a nice day!

This is your own welcome box, so you must insert your own welcome message... :D

Music



the story has just begun

Lalalalala - CoCo - Over the Rainbow - FLY - CANDY~ - YOU WISH - TEEHEE - So Me. - I ♥ You - Young Love -

unforgettable

uknow ~ hero ~ junsu ~ micky ~ max

hello again

Let's talking on tagboard! XD
Why don't you try cbox?^^

thanks to

TVXQ that made me inspired, and Blogger for make this blog online!