http://yourblog.blogspot.com
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Lalalalala



MY OLDER SISTER IS COMING HOME NEXT WEEK!!!!! ^O^
For Thanksgiving break! ^O^
According to my mom, we're going to get a TURKEY. AND PUMPKIN PIE!
YUM YUM YUM
and then YUM.
:D:D

Also when my older sister comes home, I'm apparently getting another haircut. I really really want to cut my bangs! GO WACHAAAAA!!! AND CHOP EM OFF TO FIX EM! ^O^
So yea.
I'll create a post next week on Tuesday? or Wednesday. Depending on stuff. To wish you guys a Happy Thanksgiving Kay? ^O^

0 comments


HEY!

You are in my blog. Have a nice day!

This is your own welcome box, so you must insert your own welcome message... :D

Music



the story has just begun

CoCo - Over the Rainbow - FLY - CANDY~ - YOU WISH - TEEHEE - So Me. - I ♥ You - Young Love - My Passion -

unforgettable

uknow ~ hero ~ junsu ~ micky ~ max

hello again

Let's talking on tagboard! XD
Why don't you try cbox?^^

thanks to

TVXQ that made me inspired, and Blogger for make this blog online!