http://yourblog.blogspot.com
Monday, November 22, 2010
Click Those Ruby Slippers



I just want to watch all these old movies all of a sudden! ^^ "There's no place like home~ No place like home~" *Wakes Up* I HAD A DREAM!! AND YOU WERE THERE AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU!! XDXD Anyways I really want to watch the Wizard of Oz again! ^^ I remember watching it on TV when I was younger and the flying monkeys scared me so much!! Also at the beginning where Dorothy just lands in Oz and the witch gets squished with the house I remember thinking "WOW That musta HURT!" XDXD After I watched that movie, I wanted magical ruby slippers~ ^^ I didn't get them though but Oh well~ ^^

0 comments


HEY!

You are in my blog. Have a nice day!

This is your own welcome box, so you must insert your own welcome message... :D

Music



the story has just begun

Pillow PETS! - Really? - Happy~ - Lalalalala - CoCo - Over the Rainbow - FLY - CANDY~ - YOU WISH - TEEHEE -

unforgettable

uknow ~ hero ~ junsu ~ micky ~ max

hello again

Let's talking on tagboard! XD
Why don't you try cbox?^^

thanks to

TVXQ that made me inspired, and Blogger for make this blog online!