http://yourblog.blogspot.com
Monday, November 22, 2010
Really?



Really, it's only November and it's SNOWING?! Usually it doesn't even snow until around the end of December?? Sometimes later. This is probably the EARLIEST I've EVER seen it snow here!! I kept thinking that today was going to be a day off from school or at least a two hour late start but I was wrong... School was ontime... TT^TT It was just so COLD! So I stuck my hands in my pockets to keep me warm! ^^ A friend of mine who lives near me asked if I wanted to have a snowball fight with his siblings. I decided not to in the end because it was just too cold! >O< He probably didn't get to have it either... Pooh. I'm going to make a very mini snowman once there's enough snow! ^^ I'm going to name him John! ^^ I think it's a very nice name for a mini snowman~ ^^ I got the idea from a riddle that my sister gave me... It was quite funny~ ^^

0 comments


HEY!

You are in my blog. Have a nice day!

This is your own welcome box, so you must insert your own welcome message... :D

Music



the story has just begun

Happy~ - Lalalalala - CoCo - Over the Rainbow - FLY - CANDY~ - YOU WISH - TEEHEE - So Me. - I ♥ You -

unforgettable

uknow ~ hero ~ junsu ~ micky ~ max

hello again

Let's talking on tagboard! XD
Why don't you try cbox?^^

thanks to

TVXQ that made me inspired, and Blogger for make this blog online!