http://yourblog.blogspot.com
Monday, November 29, 2010
Kpop Challenge Day 1


I have many many many, fave kpop guy groups. My ULTIMATE favorite though would have to be MBLAQ! I just luff them all!
SeungHo, Mir, Joon, G.O, Thunder~

SeungHo: The leader~ He's probably my 3rd favorite in the group! ^^ I really didn't like SeungHo that much at first but he really grew on me! ^^ I think it's absolutely wonderful that he can play piano so beautifully!
G.O: Wonderous voice!! G.O has one of the best guy voices I have ever heard. ^^ I really like it when he sings. I watched this one video where SeungHo played piano and he sung along. It was awesome!!! ^^

Joon: Oh yes. His abs. XDXD He's my 2nd favorite in the group. When I first saw Oh Yeah, I really liked Joon but the thing was, I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHO WAS JOON! To me Mir and Joon looked SO MUCH ALIKE! Now that I am used to seeing their faces, I figured it out~
Thunder: The brother of Dara of 2NE1~ He really does look like Dara though~ XDXD He looks so young! At first I thought he was the maknae because of how young he looked... He's quite funny! ^^
Mir: THE UBER CUTE MAKNAE!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM! He's so hyper active, random, odd, and loud. He's my NUMBER ONE~ I originally like Joon more though. I ended up liking Mir so much because of his personality and his loveableness~♥

0 comments


HEY!

You are in my blog. Have a nice day!

This is your own welcome box, so you must insert your own welcome message... :D

Music



the story has just begun

KPOP CHALLENGE! - Happy Thanksgiving! - Snow Angels~ - Click Those Ruby Slippers - Pillow PETS! - Really? - Happy~ - Lalalalala - CoCo - Over the Rainbow -

unforgettable

uknow ~ hero ~ junsu ~ micky ~ max

hello again

Let's talking on tagboard! XD
Why don't you try cbox?^^

thanks to

TVXQ that made me inspired, and Blogger for make this blog online!