http://yourblog.blogspot.com
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Kpop Challenge: Day 2


2NE1
They are my FAVORITE girl group!!
CL: The leader! She's very charismatic and so confident!! ^^ That's what I like the most about her! She has a very big presence onstage~ ^^ Plus her shades are PRETTY COOL! XDXD
Minzy: The dancer of the group! I really like her dancing she's quite talented at controlling her voice as well. All of them are actually! ^^ She's pretty awesome~
Bom: Her vocals are AMAZING! When she sings, it's SO UNIQUE! It's very different from SNSD or KARA, BEG, So on and so forth. She has a VERY powerful voice~ Lalalala. I wish I had her voice... TT^TT
Dara: She's such a hardworker~ ^^ Dara's my favorite out of everyone in the group. She's so pretty and I love her facial expressions~ Always so interesting! ^^

0 comments


HEY!

You are in my blog. Have a nice day!

This is your own welcome box, so you must insert your own welcome message... :D

Music



the story has just begun

Kpop Challenge Day 1 - KPOP CHALLENGE! - Happy Thanksgiving! - Snow Angels~ - Click Those Ruby Slippers - Pillow PETS! - Really? - Happy~ - Lalalalala - CoCo -

unforgettable

uknow ~ hero ~ junsu ~ micky ~ max

hello again

Let's talking on tagboard! XD
Why don't you try cbox?^^

thanks to

TVXQ that made me inspired, and Blogger for make this blog online!