http://yourblog.blogspot.com
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Honestly.

I'm so ticked right now. My mom always critizes my music when she can't even play it herself. She always says that I can never play it right and that wasting her money on my piano was stupid. Well if it's so stupid then why won't you make me quit? You always say just ignore and don't care what people around you say. Ha. I mess up and you say people will talk bad about you. You're caring about what people say about you. Seriously last time I freaking played piano my two freaking cousins were right next to me and one of them had a different type of music on and she was humming along with it and she was humming loudly too. The other one didn't even know the song and he pretended he did and started randomly singing along. REALLY MOM. YOU EXPECT ME TO IGNORE THAT WHEN THEY'RE RIGHT NEXT TO ME BEING SO FREAKING LOUD! YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD GO ALONG WITH THAT TOO WITHOUT MESSING UP!!!! She always says that she's "encouraging" me when really she's just putting me down and making me feel worse about my music. She always says "You're not even serious about the piano and that will just lead to you quitting it." YOU'RE NOT ME MOM. HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT I WILL. I LOVE  piano so much. Even if I can't practice it that much because of my schoolwork, it doesn't mean that I'm giving it up completely. When I try to improve myself when I play, say like improvising, she always says " Why won't you play it properly?!" REALLY? How am I supposed to make myself a better piano player if I can't improve myself and learn more! I always have so much difficulty playing to classical pieces at once because I tend to play one piece and then get that piece mixed up with the other one. Now, she wants me to play three, three page songs and one of them is a classical piece that I can't play right now since I'm working on another classical piece and I know that i'll mess up if I play it for my family AKA my aunts,uncles,granparents,cousins,great aunts,etc. After they all leave I'll just get yelled at for messing up. Honestly.



Sorry for the ranting. I really had to get all of that out... Just skip it if you don't want to read it.

0 comments


HEY!

You are in my blog. Have a nice day!

This is your own welcome box, so you must insert your own welcome message... :D

Music



the story has just begun

Kpop Challenge: Day 2 - Kpop Challenge Day 1 - KPOP CHALLENGE! - Happy Thanksgiving! - Snow Angels~ - Click Those Ruby Slippers - Pillow PETS! - Really? - Happy~ - Lalalalala -

unforgettable

uknow ~ hero ~ junsu ~ micky ~ max

hello again

Let's talking on tagboard! XD
Why don't you try cbox?^^

thanks to

TVXQ that made me inspired, and Blogger for make this blog online!